12 things you wish you knew about Nomadic Massive
1. Formed in 2004, Nomadic Massive Is the 1st known live hip-hop band in Montreal.
2. Composed of 8 members, they all have different astrological signs.
3. Every Nomad speaks at least 3 languages.
4. Nomadic has a swim team.
5. Nomadic has its own dialect. « Take my spounch means Take my space ».
6. Waahli is not Jamaican.
7. Nomadic has a cheese committee.
8. Nomadic once did a show at the entrance of the Amazonian rainforest.
9. The best freestyler in the group is the guitarist.
10. The second generation of Nomads currently consists of three boys and a girl, often referred to as Nomadic babies or mini nomads.
11. Nomadic killed Buttabeats rap career.
12. Meryem was underage for most of the bar/club gigs in Ontario and US for the first 3 years.
Vox Sambou did not approve this list.
2 Responses to “
12 things you wish you knew about Nomadic Massive”
Laisser un commentaire
Stay tuned… shows TBA